As my life still works on a school-year schedule, I do not do New Year’s Resolutions (it would be kind of silly, since I have all that time off before New Year’s). So here are this year’s Winter Resolutions.
Winter Break is December 13th to January 9th.
- Write at least 3 scholarship essays (it must be done).
- Do at least 80 minutes of Russian per week. Yes, I am still trying to learn this.
- Write at least 3,000 words per week. I know it’s low, but I’ve been really out of practice lately and I don’t want to set an unreachable goal.
- Write at least 1 fanfic chapter every two weeks.
- Finish the stack of unread comics sitting on my desk, as well as the pile of books I bought for a dollar each when Border’s was going out of business. Or at least make a dent in them.
- Finish the steampunk charm bracelet I’m working on.
- Finish that danged short story that I forgot about for three months.
- Get back to my regular blogging schedule (and lose a few pounds. Both of these things are equally unlikely).
Whoo! That should be enough for now, shouldn’t it?